Monday, March 22, 2010

So I decided to make a blog...

*grins*
Well, let me start by introducing myself. My online name is Liavain, and I play World of Warcraft. I've been playing WoW since it came out. I started as a Night Elf Hunter, but due to some guild drama I ended up going Horde. I switched to a Tauren Shaman and named her Farahawnee. I must say, I loved my character. I played her for four years and grew quite attached to her. I ended up raiding with her as an Elemental, and loved the "Pew Pew!", but at one point my guild needed a healer and I went Restoration.

After hearing the upcoming changes they were planning for the Horde, lore wise, I decided to give a big "F-YOU!" to Garrosh Hellscream and switch to alliance. My heart will always be with the Horde, but to be honest I am looking forward to the Worgen. Yes, I admit, I'm a Furry! *laughs*

I joined an Alliance guild named "We Raid in Greys". I really do love my guild. My guild has had a lot of ups and downs, but I'm a loyal person to a fault and will stick by my guild. I ended up changing from Shaman to Druid. It was a bit of a change. Especially in healing and dps. I always loved playing my druid as a Feral, but in the interests of keeping the gear simple, I went "Boomchicken".

My guild is a lot of fun. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights at 11:30pm server. Since I live in Virginia, that ends up being after midnight. >.< There are some frustrating moments, to be sure, but it's worth it. We are currently working on Icecrown Citadel. Since we are a casual guild, we are more relaxed when it comes to certain aspects. Many of us came from a hardcore raider background. Our raid leader, in the interests of helping us progress, has begun to be more selective on who we take with us to ICC. That has caused problems internally, but I see it as a benefit to us in the long run. It's not fair to everyone to be stuck progressing because of a few people who may not be up to the task at hand.

I'll try to keep my blog updated on things such as progress, notes about my class, and even some personal notes. I don't know who may be interested in reading my ramblings, but eh, I need a place to vent. :P

Thanks for reading!

~Liavain

No comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: