Thursday, March 25, 2010

Me likey the cakey!

Yay!

Today was a wonderful surprise. Earlier my Guild had done a wonderful Ice Crown Citadel run. It was the start of a very nice day. ;) We had smoothly downed all the bosses up to Professor Putricide, then called it a night. I'm 1000 reputation away from my Ashen Verdict exalted ring (Yay!) and got two very nice pieces of loot. First was my offspec trinket, then I got some seriously sweet pants that might be worth breaking my T9 4-piece set bonus for.

Later in the afternoon, Fox and Andrew treated me out to Red Lobster for an early birthday dinner. ^^ Yes... I was born 32 years ago today (as of 12:00am EST ^^) They surprised me once again by getting me a gorgeous cake.









Eek, I'm about to be late for tonights raid. We're going to be trying to down Professor Putricide. Please wish me luck and take care! *hugs*

~Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: