Friday, November 5, 2010

So close...

Wednesday, our regular 10-man team of raiders, was a hair's breadth away from getting our Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquishers. Most of us only need one or two Achievements. Heroic Sindragosa and All You Can Eat. After wiping a few times on Heroic Sindy, we tried a new method for the Achievement and were seconds away from killing her before we reached 6 stacks of the debuff. It was such a huge letdown.

Since we still had a couple of hours left in our normal raiding schedule, we continued on to clear out Heroic Plagueworks and attempted The Crimson Hall. To be honest, my heart wasn't into it. I was tired and was so thankful when the raid was over. Tonight we are going to be cleaning up the bosses we have left. Hopefully we will all get the kinks out and be able to get The Lich King down.

On a non-raiding note, I have started a new project. On Halloween, Andrew was the only one of us who didn't have a costume. I had made myself a Snow Leopard tail and ears and Fox had his fox ears and tail from a while back. So, after seeing Birlioz's "Yarn Tails", I got the idea to make Andrew his own tail using her method. I got a bunch of yarn and started working last night. All I can say is that it is very time consuming and... painful. *laughs* The cat brush I am using on the yarn is very spiky and pokes my fingers. I am not even a quarter done and I worked on it for four hours last night! I have so much more to do on it...

Too bad Andrew and I are starting to feel "meh". Our daughter woke up sick last night and sneaked into our room and slept on the floor next to us. When we woke up, he had to give her a bath because she was covered in... sick. Now Andrew and I are feeling exhausted and sick ourselves. I hope I can get some stuff done today... but for now I need a nap. >.<

~Lia

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Love. I do hope the raid goes well for you tonight. I could tell how frustrated you were getting on Wednesday. I hate to see you pour such energy and time into something that's supposed to be fun only to get burned out and frustrated with it.

    I definitely want to try working on the yarn tail project with you, to finish up one for Dae as well as one for you and me. Really can't wait to try wearing one one a more permanent basis once I get a tail piercing, but that may need to wait for a bit. I did feel really bad that Dae had no costume to wear this Halloween. Hopefully next year we can be more prepared and have less stress getting ready.

    I'm sorry to hear about Jophie and that you and Dae are now feeling ill now too. I wound up waking with a pounding sinus-tension headache, so I may just join you for a nap later this evening.

    Love and adore you forever!
    - Your Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*
    Yea... Busy night tonight and Jophie just fell asleep on me, and she has a fever. I hope whatever this is doesn't go bouncing around the house like a pinball machine.

    I would love to work on the tail with you. Sariel has also expressed interest in a tail, which surprised me. The tail may just be taking long because I'm a novice at it. Hopefully I will get faster and better as I get more experienced.

    ~Lia

    ReplyDelete

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: