Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loneliness...

Well, I've been lax on my blogging. Sorry about that.

A lot has happened since my last post. I got back into raiding. However, my guild decided to stop raiding 25-mans and now only does 10-man raiding. That's not too much of a problem really. Since Cataclysm is only a bit over a month away, any gear I would have would not last very long. In the meantime, we are trying to get our Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 Player) achievements.

On a personal note, I'm an emotional wreck today.
I tried to contact my cousin, one of only three living blood relatives I have. The other two are my aunt and my father, whom I have not seen since I was two years old. My cousin has a successful business making paper miniatures. I made an account on his forums to say "hi". He deletes my account without a word. I make another to ask him why, and he bans me by IP.

Things like this make me thankful I have Andrew, Fox, and my children. They are all I need.
Oh, and of course friends like BJJamie, and Snowflake! *hugs*

~Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: