Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cataclysm Beta Report- I can haz explosives?

Whee! I just finished up my stint as a Goblin, and I must say it was fun! The starting area is much more polished than the Worgen starting zone thus far. I did not experience any quests that I couldn't finish due to bugs.

My first impressions of the Goblins are, they are fun! The starting zone is full of silly and wacky stuff. You go from being the #2 Goblin, to robbing your own savings out of the bank, to a shipwreck survivor, to eventually the savior of the Goblin race. It's a fun ride. While I'm pretty much only Alliance now, I recommend everyone going through the entire Goblin starting zone just to see how fun it is.

Well, here are my pics! Hope you enjoy!!

Lia's Goblin Adventure

~Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: