Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cataclysm Beta Report- Vash'jir complete!

I have finally completed all of the completable quests in the underwater realm of Vash'jir! I have uploaded a bunch of images I have taken during my travels in this realm. Doing all of the quests here got me from 80 (no rested expernience) to 3/4ths to the current beta level cap of 83.

The zone is expansive and fun. lots of new and interesting quests. The characters you meet are memorable. there are several fun quests (not going to spoil it here) that introduce new mechanics. A few are broken, but able to be completed. one in preticular is essential, in my opinion, to the enjoyment of the zone. It is the underwater mount quest. It is unable to be completed during this build. I look forward to finishing it when they fix it.

The storylines introduced in this zone are epic. If you are a lore buff like I am, you will have fun during many of the quests. Well, enough talking. Here is a slideshow of the 80 images I took in Vash'jir. If you want to see the individual images, just click!

Lia's Vash'jir Album

If you are interested in my other beta shots, take a look at my other web albums!

Lia's Online Albums

XOXO
~Lia


No comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Feed for Liavain of Whisperwind

My other characters: